RPC repcol limited

Repcol (RPC) is strong in the falling market, probably because...

1. RKS
    573 Posts.
    Repcol (RPC) is strong in the falling market, probably because debt collection is a booming industry when credit is tight and individuals start defaulting in droves.

Here is the company overview:

"Peter Di Prinzio founded Repcol with the objective of maximising recovery rate without any damage to the client's image or reputation.

Today, as a major force in the receivables management industry, this ethic continues in everything we do.

Our clients include credit providers and debtors and we must meet the service expectations of both groups. As a listed company, we also have a responsibility to provide a return to our shareholders.

In addition, we know that the basis of our success is the skills and experience of our management and staff. We are committed to their ongoing training and development.

To support our expanding operations, we continually improve processes and systems and are a Quality Endorsed Company.

We aim to provide enduring value and integrity to customers, staff and shareholders."

http://www.repcol.com.au/profile.html

Despite the 3.36% fall in the market today, Repcol traded at 11.8% up for most of the day, falling back to +5.88% on light trading.

I think Repcol is set to rise with three times as many shares sought as offered according to the market depth at the close today.

Thank goodness I have at least one stake in a security that is capable of swimming against the current negative tide :)

Robert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RPC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.