HHR 7.69% 0.7¢ hartshead resources nl

strong performance driven by active exploratio, page-2

1. 11,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6246
    Rizzla, while I agree that they should spend some serious time updating the presentation, the story has not changed dramatically, which IMHO is a good thing. I would hate to see a change of direction. They should stick to their long term plan no matter the SP fluctuations.

If I may ask, why do you see PVD as a sell now? Surely that sentiment would be more logical whilst the SP is at highs that are perhaps not supported by 2P reserves or future deals/news?

PVDs market cap and cash now means that its assets are barely worth anything. Surely that is the time start taking a position, not selling? With Gabon still progressing and Madagascar simmering slowly, the company is doing all it can. I am not blind to the salaries these guys are paying themselves. I think they should tone them down a bit, perhaps a 10% cut just to show holders they are aware that the SP has not appreciated... while their pay has.

Whatever the case, I have started to add some PVD shares to my portfolio. I will hold for 12 months at least.

(I already hold a small parcel from last year with an entry price of $0.40).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $19.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $10.44K 1.551M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 19222670 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3488425 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.