9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

credit to you for putting a second side to the coin here...

1. 3,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 406
    credit to you for putting a second side to the coin here Soph1e... I sit on the same side as you around here

Remember this package isn't for the banks benefit - it is for the client. It would be highly unlikely that BoA would be allowed to look at their clients financial accounting records without prior consent... and even then - speaking as an accountant - most SME's bookkeeping skills leave a bit to be desired and require a bit of correction prior to being able to be relied on for financial accuracy.

9SP is promoting their integration between packages to be the summary page of all programs at a glance... making the client able to put up what they want to see - from each of their integrated apps.

I still think while there is prospect in this product - it really needs to improve retention of client signings and also prove that the BoA marketplace is scoring some runs... the BoA licencing deal is nice... but we need more recontracting to know that it will be sustainable and lead to a profitable business.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.