COE 4.35% 22.0¢ cooper energy limited

Strong Prospects For Cooper Energy In Tight Gas Market, page-3

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Interesting and informative summary. Never seen any real numbers bandied around for Capex and Opex.

'Most recent cost estimates for Sole are $2.30/GJ for development and 80c/GJ for operating expenditure.'

When I get time I'll work these numbers into the valuation model I made a little while ago to see if they enhance or diminish the fully de-risked value I calculated for Sole (by itself) of 41cents/share.

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/seven-group.2733565/page-11?post_id=17359825

Good to see the legacy businesses being shed off and more cash coming in. The initial raising seemed like a cakewalk so there is support for the story amongst sophisticated investors. Will the hard capital come to the party and what terms will they bring to the project? They are the two big ifs that remain together with the outcome of the FEED process.

I must have missed this piece of news however. When did the company announce that it was not completing the data room process? Eshmun

"Canaccord Genuity suspects the company's recent decision not to complete the data room process at Sole until after the FEED is completed is a sign that costs could be coming down. The most recent cost estimate for Sole stands at $550m, calculated prior to the oil price slump."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $580.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $4.275M 19.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 196480 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 644396 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.