AXN 5.56% 3.8¢ alliance nickel limited

Quaterly report came out today, i say if they have the necessary...

1. 292 Posts.
    Quaterly report came out today, i say if they have the necessary capital the chance of success is undoubtfully high. Directors recently brought a few million shares @ 50 cents. This is definitely one of the stronger reports I have seen from GME, happy that they have a few things on their plate and seemingly clear on the direction they are heading.

ATM they are negotiating with cawse regarding their HL, the market value of the extracted nickel from the trial mining is worth over $8M alone, so I suspect they will recover most of their test cost from this.

Potential is huge as they have yet again increase their estimate nickel reserve, and with expected drilling to commence in march we could see another 20-40% increase in HL reserve.

They have also start looking into their gold tenements, and with gold over $1000 AUD, it may be a good choice.

They really have turned their game around, I think when the new CEO starts we should expect some more positive announcements.

Depth looks like its picking up but still a long way to go. JV T/O possible?
    GL All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.