EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Strong research support for EDE claims, page-12

1. 7,712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 891
    I know everybody knows who Cemex is. But just to refresh, they are valued at $150 billion and have approx. 20% of the U.S market. In their 2014 20F Report this is what they had to say about cement (and concrete)demand in the U.S. ...... i'm sure people can get an idea of the opportunity the public sector in the U.S offers EDE. But also what EdenCrete offers companies like Cemex to increase market share, particularly in the more stable public sector.  See below.

"Demand for cement is derived from the demand for ready-mix concrete and concrete products which, in turn, is dependent on the demand for construction. The construction industry is composed of three major sectors: the residential, the industrial and commercial, and the public sectors. The public sector is the most cement intensive sector, particularly for infrastructure projects such as streets, highways and bridges. While overall cement demand is sensitive to the business cycle, the public sector demand is more stable and also has helped to soften the decline in global demand during periodic economic recessions."

http://www.cemex.com/InvestorCenter/Reports.aspx
    Last edited by rolling: 10/08/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.985K 1.239M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 204498284 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 11206803 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.28am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.