RAC 1.27% $1.55 race oncology ltd

STRONG SELL/ 50% downside potential, page-20

1. 161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    whilst I do not want to get into a tic for tac, I am merely pointing out that it’s dangerous to be providing investment thesis documents with huge valuations on HC. Especially given wombat is very well respected - people should be able to hear views from others not invested in the company and looking at it objectively.

I also think it is important people understand that and realise that these are just strategies and potential, but that the reality is there is a lot of water to go under the bridge and that timelines need to be injected into these lofty valuations, as well as the risks that pre clinical data does not necessarily mean it’s automatic primary and secondary endpoints are met.

if RACs primary goal is to achieve a takeover that doesn’t mean a takeover will happen as it likes. It will still likely to need to provide rigorous results from trials and FDA input - just ask PAR and MSB what can happen to results, timelines and results once FDA is involved. MSB is point and case that things can change very quickly despite some brokers giving trial success and approval a 100% chance.

again - I said above RAC has huge potential. I just don’t like seeing people post that a company is 1600% undervalued and then get upset when people point out risks, potential delays, need for more data as if that’s a personal insult. It’s not - it’s objectivity and makes sure this page isn’t a echo chamber.

good luck to all holders
    Last edited by BlueChipper1986: 08/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.55
Change
-0.020(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $264.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.59 $1.62 $1.51 $218.3K 138.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95 $1.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.55 157 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.