RDM 0.00% 15.5¢ red metal limited

Fair comment on vested interests, which at the same time have...

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Fair comment on vested interests, which at the same time have been fairly disclosed.

Not sure what your sentiment was in mentioning "directors' buying (getting it) off 4c". The director who bought at 4c happens to be one of the most experienced geologists in Australia, meaning by default a well informed minerals exploration investor, and he would have a very wide choice of tenements to put his money in. That he chose to put more into RDM was a good indicator to me. That he also intends to stay in until exploration success or bust is something I am fairly confident in.

You ask about what has changed fundamentally, let's look at what are the fundamentals of a speccy in general. The main ones would have to be opportunity, odds of success, funding ability, and effectiveness of spending.

Recent changes in two of these fundamental have been an increase in opportunity and odds of success at Irindina because of the strength of the geophysical response, and also the odds of success in finding a partner for Maronan as the company massages the data they have gathered.

As a shareholder, I am glad there are commentators drawing attention to these fundamental changes. Vested interest or not, it is fair reporting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.5¢ $6.198K 39.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 189762 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 49999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.