ICR 7.69% 1.4¢ intelicare holdings limited

Strong Start, page-50

1. 860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Yep. Having been down the road of having a grandparents who lived without too much assisted living right up until age 92/93, one with dementia and one who was able to help care for his wife, still able to drive go to the local shops and doctors unassassited until he was 93 and only his daughters to help, this company stood out to me as a company that seems to be on the right track. My grandparents with this technology means they don't have to rely on a phone call but a sensor. My mum and my auntie could sleep easier knowing that technology would take over where they cant. Hell, my mum is a widow at aged 68 and Im thinking this product might be worthwhile buying just for my own peace of mind.

The only problem with technology though, is its one major stuff up or malfunction away from being untrustworthy (the sensors don't work as described/expected or a flaw is missed in the design) or one other good idea that sees it rendered redundant away from falling over completely (I dont know if there is another one, but this space can and will change quickly). The other issue I see, is that aged care is one of those things. Your target market will eventually no longer be there, but needs to be sold and resold again in future.

The difference here though, is that this idea has an application in the aged care facilities to help staff monitor their patients on a macro level. That nurse that might be neglectful? A manager with a phone can have their finger on the pulse.

So long as they are priced accordingly, this idea should have some legs in the medium term, but have a think about where technology was 20 years ago, where it is now, and how much is likely to change over the next 20 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $6.806M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $19.41K 1.397M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 69465 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 765948 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.