PGC 0.00% 44.0¢ paragon care limited

In theory I agree with you Dreamcatcher Most shareholders that...

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    In theory I agree with you Dreamcatcher

Most shareholders that wanted to sell did so , especially those whose shares were in a tax loss situation sold before the end of June.

We also saw a number of CCZ clients sell in the 20's despite the broker setting a $0.44c target on the stock .

After that, the company put out a market update that was very clear in disclosing the revenues and EBIT are going to a bit lower than some of us may have hoped for , and this also gave weight to new selling pressure

At the same time the company confirmed a much better banking facility that allows savings on interest expense and more importantly provided scope to make acquisitions without having to issue new shares below the last cap raise at $0.37c .

That said I know I have had times when I have had to sell shares I did not want to sell because I needed money for something else and because of this I suspect there might be as Caketin suggested a few people take the rise from 0.23 to 0.30 in the last few weeks to get some cash out .

I agree the stock is going higher but always think patience after a bit of a move up is wise as there is always someone out there thinking of selling as prices recover back to peoples entry .
    My opinion is we will trade between 29 and 32 for a few weeks before going higher

Of course if there is a good acquisition , a large sales order or other positives announced that will change and we may re test 0.37c quicker than I currently anticipate we will.

My target is $1 in 15/16 if we can get close to Mr Tanners previously stated ambition of seeing PGC with $50 million revenue on a 15% margin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $728.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 44.0¢ 43.0¢ $170.6K 390.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15545 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 80122 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.