CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

re: show n tell Deltra I think it is time u ran for yr cave now...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    re: show n tell Deltra I think it is time u ran for yr cave now that it is empty and the bear has been butchered .....only that 59K or so at 55 by the looks of it. Laser I suspect u r spot on. Good to see u back.

I partook of the meatsale today bottom fishing at 52 but only partly filled before having to attend an errand outside. I notice now some Olympians had a feast today and remain with mouths wide open. Looks like Oz -aliens are a bunch of amateurs. Only interested in their brokerage instead of doing justice to their client. Pity they bring shame on Olympus-Oz. Will remember this when the laurel wreaths are soon handed out.

Told their man deltra to ask me out for a cuppa but was ignored. Reckon I couldave arranged a premium for the whole bear offered intact instead of seeing it fed in piecemeal to the reef sharks. Someone mustave been in a hurry to pay an ex-spouse a cheque or sumthin. Fortunately there wasnt a Carcharia Carcharis amongst the smaller reef predators so suspect thats another 1.6 mill of yr proxies I will have when I ask for them.

Back to basics since u think charts lead the way. Bottom fishing in the 52-65 mega-support band wouldave nailed u a few minnows and suspect the 52 pivot will show up as the low of the final 5th downer right on the full moon .......maybe that was the excuse for the lunacy today. Reckon soon it will be End of Days for remaining bears looking at the position of the downtrend line from recent highs. Good luck rags.

Its just a damned shame another 600K of baby veal got minced with the bear today tho. U wont get that back unless u leave ego aside methinks. This sturdy ship is for Olympians only. We are on a mission from the Gods to bring Olympian fire to sino-mortals and no heathen folly will deter us from our goal.

Row on Olympians. My cleaver is bloodied but still sharp for any more sacrifices. I stand at the mast.

Btw Laser, good to meet you. There was no need for alcohol intake when listening to the intoxicating music at the AGM. We are in good hands hey. Good to meet Menelaos GT. I have no further techno-questions of them and happy to wait for their coming reports whilst increasing my core to June 30. And you were wondering how to increase yr core at under 73 hey haha. The Gods favour their children.

And deltra, if there is anymore meat for sale, tell them to place it in a heap intact at 55, since they didnt want 60 and we will slice it up. Tho reckon the choice bits are gone. U underestimate the depth of Olympians in here determined to see this succeed.

IMOOC and on consultation of Delphi thru the cosmic smoke and under the divine influence of the lunar cycle,
    110+ is my next wave target peaklet on the next upleg of our Odyssey. Trend breakout appears to poetically coincide with the upper end of the ORM band, viz the 65 pivot. So mathematical ........ do we have Pythagorus in our crew?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.