MRD 0.00% 0.1¢ mount ridley mines limited

Totally get shareholders may be anxious and have been waiting a...

1. 1,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Totally get shareholders may be anxious and have been waiting a while....but let's be honest, there are many impatient investors out there. Many want their cash in 5 mins and typically blame the board when it fails. That's a pretty common trend for spec investing.

These results are taking a while yes, but really... this is where the big dollars are actually made. I truly doubt any news now would have a major influence on this SP, and this delay may even be a blessing in disguise. People would then be complaining about that, so the company can never win.Those selling for whatever reasons, may end up regretting it later if the big announcement is made in due course.

My view only and looking at the data, is that our REE deposit (economical or not) will be very similar or the same of our nearby neighbour. Too many similarities in both reports re depth, ppm, nature and location. MEK seem to be doing pretty well for themselves and are following through on these samples to develop a REE JORC. Their CEO even described the location as 'Tier 1' . A pretty big wrap and good signs to me!! Will be converting my options regardless of this outcome, such is the quality of this area and nearby successes.

Asset is paramount in all of this imo and a big asset will sell itself. No need to worry about that.This land ( and lots of it) has been acquired over many years and if it is a winner, then MRD hold all the cards. Simple as that. We are dealing with an enormous mining area compared to other spec plays.

Good things come to those.....

Stay patient peeps

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.