SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi WestcottFirstly let me say that I admire your research and...

1. 378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Hi Westcott

Firstly let me say that I admire your research and respect the quality of your posts, easily the best on the SDL thread. I don't mean to sound like I am spreading rumours as it would seem from what you have posted that is the impression you have got from what I have added to the SDL threads so far. Perhaps that type of information sharing is best left for other forums.

I would also like to add that I am a long term holder and beleiver of the SDL story and am in for the long haul. I would be happy to provide you with further information via email if you would like to that I would not add to this forum in order for you to understand that I am fairly close to the project in a professional capacity. This is not to provoke any mystery for anyone on this thread but I know that you are very well respected here and I believe from your posts that you would be able to be trusted with information that would not be able to be posted here.

Once again, I am not looking to spark any controversy but if you are interested I am happy to discuss via private email.

Rookie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.