SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

strong support, page-43

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Golddigger1

Thanks mate, appreciate it. I too would love to know when things are going to get a move on. As we all know, there is a short-list of potential suitors currently being whittled down by the company and my discussions with people there suggest that they are all real and the project will definitely go ahead. Of course this is the party line being towed by Don Lewis and co, but the growing interest in Africa, and Cameroon, of recent times and the incidence of actual projects that are going ahead must instill some confidence. The government from the face of the reporting thus far is very keen to assist and should aid the progression of the company.

Announcement of a partner, feasability study and final sign-off from Cameroon parliament are all to look forward to over the coming months and as has been posted already there are plenty of potential upside possibilities in terms of resource upgrades etc.

Personally I don't think the sovereign risk of dealing in Cameroon is a major issue, as the number of foreign companies lining up to do business in Cameroon and assist in improving the local economy is growing all the time and the goverment would be foolish to do anything but aid SDL and others for fear of ruining all international credibility and decrease the chances of further investment.

The infrastructure requirements will take time and funding and over the next few years the ease on (and cost of)credit will diminish and therefore decrease the risk of funding not eventuating also.

I am not sure if you are sitting in a net negative position on SDL at the moment as I am (having bought at 21, 34, 41 on the way up) but it would definitely be nicer to be sitting in profit rather than loss over the next few months while we wait for the big payback in a few years.

Here is hoping anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.