GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

strong upside potential, page-45

1. 8,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Well pominoz I tend to agree with acaboats previous comment.
    I do think GGP does tend to err on the overly optimistic side at times.

If I could point out that they have quite often commented on the possiblity of the Camerina at Bullseye being another layer to test.
    But they have so far avoided doing so.

If you read the fine print in some of their announcements you will find that they also admit that the Camerina is inclined to be "thin" and "tight" and flows may not be strong.

My interpretation of that (for what it is worth) is that the Camerina contains oil but the flow rates can be troublesome and would take a lot of "expensive" coaxing.

So they have no great wish to attempt to test the Camerina and find out that their reservations are correct. Far better to hold out the prospect of further unknown potential from the Camerina than to confirm it is a dud too.

Having said that ....it may eventually prove to be okay but we won't know till they take the plunge.

It's a bit like their suggestion that the Miogyp reservoir extends further to the north-east than they originally thought. Have they tested that theory out yet. Not to my knowledge.
    They were also having a reservoir assessment made of the Miogyp that was supposed to be finished .........ah now when was it again ???????? Hmmmmmmmm You would think they would have been able to tell the market the results by now.

I guess they like to keep shareholders eager in anticipation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.