BRU 3.66% 7.9¢ buru energy limited

strong uptrend, page-88

1. 11,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6312
    Cujo, yes I am enjoying my time on the 'other' thread, although for holders sake, I think they would benefit greatly from thoughts from other posters on the BRU threads.

Great to have confirmation that the first shipment has been paid for. Like some, it would be nice to know more details I am hoping that after U3 result, they can put together a nice solid presentation to clearly show the market that BRUs is worth investing in.

I think some are being a little harsh regarding whether or not BRU should be providing more information regarding the drilling of U3. Surely it would not be price sensitive if the have found the top of the dolomite, as it would need to be confirmed etc..? Then, until they actually drill into the formation, they have no hard facts.

I am very content to wait and see. The new rig is 'new', also, I don't want them making any mistakes with such a important and costly well. When they have results, they will inform me (yes I agree this sounds very pro-BRU, but I am giving Keiran and the team my trust). Anything else is noise.

Though I cannot deny I might get a little excited on Monday morning, around 8:30-10am :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.