CGP 6.78% 6.3¢ consegna group limited

strong volume today, page-6

1. 3,994 Posts.
    Cheers Antonswig, Best of luck to you with this one. Personally I think you have picked a winner with this one IMO.

There is a lot that I like about this company (including):
    - Revenue THIS YEAR in quarter 4 (it’s not like we are waiting till 2017 for some revenue here)
    - A potentially “revolutionary” new sports product re the Turbine that could really transform this into a solid revenue producing business in near future. See August investor newsletter where it states that “The program that’s being developed by our chief marketer Jane Ballantyne [SHOULD ATTRACT] the attention of all serious athletes”. And if this happens successfully and people start to like the product then look out imho.
    - We are not solely relying on the Sport and Exercise markets for the riches of this company to grow but we are also endeavoring to take on the global snoring and sleep apnea markets through “leveraging the work we are doing in sport to enable us to launch a product in the snoring market”. So we are not a one trick pony! I like that management are very clearly taking steps to not only diversify our products and their uses, but are trying to grow potential revenues for this business and as we know there is some serious money to be made in the sleep areas through our sleep program.
    - The company is wishing to target the US market for sleep products and specifically men over 40 yrs of age where there is some fairly big demand. In the Aug investor newsletter amongst other things it states this:
    “According to market data – approximately half the men aged 40+ in the US snore. So we see a significant opportunity to play a part in providing a viable and attractive solution”.. But what about this bit: “We have opened up conversations with partners who have expressed STRONG INTEREST to distribute the product both here and in the US. This strong interest is further validation of the potential value of the portfolio and why we are intent on fast tracking this opportunity”.. Very, very good!
    - A great team and easy to have confidence in them for me personally. Look at what Michael Johnson and Martin Rogers have been involved with and what they have accomplished so far in their careers. MR with PRR and OSL as examples. Also Jane Ballantyne is held in very high regard and given some of the places she has worked out such as Nike you would think she would have to believe in this story to involve herself in it..
    - Brokers taking stock at 4c per share (no matter how 'little' people may think or say it is) and If I recall correctly I think it was Blackfrost on here or someone stating that they were part this placement and actually wanted more stock but wasn’t able to get it! (which also speaks volumes). Also whenever stock is being offered up on the market particularly over last few weeks while I have been watching intently on CGP someone constantly comes along and bids to take it out. I have noticed this many times (along with several large orders in recent weeks for 70k, 40k, 30k, etc)
    - re ChinaMed: “A partnership with a company that has a strong track record of success, has worked with some of the most demanding clients in the world and whose uncompromising approach to quality control should assure all shareholders and licensees that we have significantly de-risked the manufacturing and supply of the product”.

If you look at the shart for ISN in it's very early infancy days you can certainly see some similarities to CGP's chat ;) I think most of us would be happy if we end up being only 1/3 as big as ISN but who knows ;)

The signs are there for this one to grow imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.