SEN 7.14% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

stronger or weaker

1. 1,017 Posts.
    It may be time now to consider taking the emotion out of this position for a bit. Clearly, there have been issues relating to this specific transaction, noone is kidding anyone to suggest otherwise. Releasing information publically in annual reports was unfortunate but you know, these things can happen and do all the time. Notwithstanding, I do not think that management at SEN have endeared themselves nor deserve a pink elephant stamp for their collective performances over recent times. But in life, everyone is the proverbial critic but in most instances, void of the knowledge or understanding to be truly so.

But on the brighter side of things, I believe that the deal will be executed by 5pm tonight and the stock will be trading at 10am tomorrow morning after the release of an announcement that will basically articulate confirmation of the capital raising and the purpose of such a capital raising initiative (corporate alliance and strategic investment). In fact, it is my view that by 11am tomorrow morning, shareholders and the market generally will be considerably more enlightened as to the merits and advantages of the proposed corporate structure which has been in the making for the last 12 months or so.

As for the shareprice, the market will take care of that. Noone I hope on HC would for one minute think that they are the primary determinants of open market shareprice levels or activity - if they do, they require a quick reality check and a good therapist to deal with their out of control ego personalities.

I wish every SEN shareholder whatever their own personal investment strategy the very best of luck.
    At the end of the day, we all must do what we must do.

My prediction is of no consequence really and I do not purport it to be so but for fun, based on a strong announcement confirming the capital raising and expousing the corporate alliance (in concept) will see the stock price rocket to 60 cents plus but with a disclaimer that this activity will be a direct function of external players/investment groups with considerable firepower and situation knowledge of the true intrinsic value of the stock under such conditions.

Happy evening to you all

Sicilly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $515 39.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 812271 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 395605 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.