RTL 0.00% 2.2¢ rtl corporation limited

stronger smoke signal perhaps.......?

1. 1,715 Posts.
    Hi all, re the latest director selling:

hehe well, my thoughts are just some clues, you draw ur own conclusion:

1.Why 2 directors sold all their holdings while Alex didn't sell any of his?

2.Why the 2 selling directors are non-executive directors & the one not selling is executive director.

3.Check Annual Report Pg 5-6 for the 3 directors' previous experience. Notice all of them are pretty much chartered accountant & finance gurus? Now remind me again, what area is the company trying to shift its focus/direction to now?

4.The 2 directors started selling from Jan, SP still hold up well today. Someone has been doing all the soak up.

5.Finally, it's been talked about many times. Director sell was a pre-arranged setup, someone was keen on buying just as much.

I wont say exactly what my thoughts are re the most appropriate conclusion, but I definitely smell stronger signals & hopefully my thoughts could match the unfolding story one day. In the meantime, draw ur own conclusion.

Agree with DM & Arkie here, if some got scared into selling tomorrow, well it just suits me well as Im still looking to buy last parcel. lol

GL all
    JL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.