AQX 0.00% 0.6¢ alice queen limited

PirraI am not quite sure what you are saying in this post. If...

1. 155 Posts.
    Pirra

I am not quite sure what you are saying in this post. If you are insinuating I am a daytrader or questioning my motives then I ask no more of you than I have of dollarfast. Demonstrate some integrity by coming out from behind an anonymous identity. Declare who you are and make clear and valid accusations.

The subject of daytraders has not been an issue to date as the volumes and movements would render any involvement by daytraders entirely fruitless. A daytrader would need sufficient volumes and positive price movements for a stock to have any possibility of producing a return over the course of a day.

We should not get too carried away just yet. The increase in positive volume is still smaller than the corresponding decreasing volume of recent times. The large increase in share price is very good news however at this stage this only represents the losses in very recent times. At the current level the share price still represents a 61% loss of value since immediately after the merger.

The current movements and statistics are as strong a positive indicator as an investor could realistically expect. The movements, ratios and statistics will certainly activate triggers. If we have not seen the strong involvement of professional investors and perhaps day traders yet it is probable we will see that very soon. If this is the case and the professional investors do become involved we will see the volumes grow much larger and the share price rise much further.

In all the current situation is very good and has the potential to restore the 61% loss in investors capital. Unless the situation changes I would say this is the precursor to bigger things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.146M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $809 134.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 5772571 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1325000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.