AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

...and would that be because the Australian market is...

1. 30,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1836
    ...and would that be because the Australian market is notoriously conservative in relation to innovation and anything that isn't in the top 200?

Because even ex-fund managers will tell you that the funds operate according to very strict guidelines, and are basically index huggers with only 20% at most allocated to speculative shares.

The spirit of entreprenuership is somewhat weak in this country, which is why many brilliant innovations are bought up by overseas investors and developed overseas. Thank goodness some persistent individuals keep trying to educate the market.

I'm not saying all the companies Stroud floated were in this category of brilliant, but I am saying that the Australian market is very immmature in relation to innovation. I say this because I'm a biotech investor and the market is often stupid...has been for many years.

The Market is always right? No.

BTW I'd be careful at implying or laying claims that Stroud is incompetent. I'm not sure that Stroud is particularly litigious, but such statements can bite you back.

Oh the concerns about AEB and their lack of cash? What do you have to say about the fact that they have done a deal to become a manufacturer for algae food? The likely reliable future income from this doesn't seem to have registered with your backward looking focus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.