AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

As far as I can tell, he was successful in that capacity.He is...

1. 11,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1823
    As far as I can tell, he was successful in that capacity.
    He is NOT CEO of those companies and not responsible for their success or otherwise after listing.

Are you saying that, as a member of the board of a public company, he did not have a fiduciary responsibility to shareholders?

You mentioned also that he formerly worked for Macquarie Bank, I see no mention of that in the details he disclosed in the AEB prospectus. When did he work for Macquarie Bank as a merchant banker and how long for?

As for the deal to become a manufacturer for algae food, I presume you are referring to the announcement on 17/12/13 about them entering the nutraceutical market with the intention of producing dietary supplements.

I have voiced my opinion on that previously questioning how they'll get the $30m the Wise Owl analyst report indicates that they will need. The last SPP couldn't even scrape together $1m.

I also suspect that the nutraceutical market won't end up as lucrative as they suggest in their announcement given that there are low barriers to entry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.