AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

stroud, page-5

1. 11,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1888
    Bogeyman, I was contemplating your query after previously posting and remembered that as a rule a director must disclose any other companies they are a director of, as well any other companies they have been a director of in the previous three years.

As such I figured the info would be contained in their prospectus and here it is from page 24:

Roger Sydney Stroud (Executive Chairman)
    Roger has over 35 years experience in a variety of industries. He spent over 10 years in finance in a number of areas including credit, money market and investment banking for CitiNational (Citibank/National Mutual) merchant bank, predominantly in Sydney.

Following the above, he floated a mining company, with a head office based in Sydney, and undertook the role of managing Director for 8 years. After floating a manufacturing company, and overseeing the building of a modern brickworks in Perth, Roger provided advisory services to mining and manufacturing businesses for a number of years. In the late 1990s, Roger began the process of building businesses in the renewable fuel sector, primarily biodiesel. This included floating two separate biodiesel companies. One of these companies, Natural Fuel Ltd (which was an ASX listed company), together with its subsidiaries, went into voluntary administration in April 2009. Roger was a director of Natural Fuel Ltd until October 2007. The other biodiesel company in which Mr Stroud was involved was Biofuels Corporation Plc which was floated on the Alternative Investment Market on the London Stock Exchange.

Roger is a founding director and 50% shareholder of Teco.Bio LLC, and is based in Perth, WA.

Roger has received BSc from Sydney University, majoring in Chemistry and Geology, and a BA (Economics) from Macquarie University. He is currently chairman of the "Centre for Research into Energy for Sustainable Transport", a collaborative of Curtin and Murdoch Universities, based on Murdoch Campus.

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20100726/pdf/31rhqt2n770mmg.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.