Struggling with rent? Buy a house., page-96

1. 9,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82

Did I mentioned at that Stage that I was talking about getting involved in investment properties!
    U intentionally trying to deflect the buying campaign of Labor!

I live in a Federal Labor site ..where u can install a dog as a candidate and people would for it!
    I’m also guilty for voting for him not because of him being idiot, but at a point of time I agreed with most of Labor policies.

Currently I believe that Albo is a deterrent for Labor and will not be voting for my sitting Labor member.

The township used to have a reputation as being, "Two Head City", because rich Brisbane Socialites would dump their offsprings with mental problem on this community!

But since the price increase of properties in Brisbane, there appears to be more Mercs, BMW and Audis being driven around!

If families claim that times are tough, it is simply a crap argument as nail clinics haven’t slowed down and fast food outlets are doing a roaring trade!

Labor and Liberal economic advisers are full off crap about hardships for the family leachers on taxpayers!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.