AAM 1.67% 5.9¢ aumega metals ltd

struggling, page-5

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    what was said was sometimes there milling roadbase so the grade which you can put down to several reasons but i would suggest the same issues as there central pit,if you know laverton dirt(oxide/transional dirt)its narrow veined and erratic so its hard to block model and very hard to mine you just about need a backhoe to stop dilution which has always been a issue as tonnes is the name of the game for some parties not quality.On the mill it may have been a week as i did not bother to clarify the exact downtime.It was history when it went in and running hot so the main bearings where measured and the play was 27 thou, max should be 7 thou so they changed to a synthetic oil and put a oil cooler on to drop the temp and it worked well except basic metallurgy tells you that you change the temp that much it will run different in the race,no good on flogged bearings so its history,better to buy the gearbox in queensland re-conned and ready to go for ten thousand more and slot that in whilst doing other maintenance that needed to be done ie the feed end mill liners,it should have been there first major planned shutdown for the plant.
    basically the existing plant is fairly solid basic gear and good tonnage is possible say averages of 60 tonnes have been done on average dirt not cream dirt and there is room for more with some tweaking and recoverys would be fine but a stripping plant is desirable amd they have most major items it just needs plumbing and bits it would be basic but would do the job no problem.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $31.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.7¢ $27.35K 468.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 102322 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 231664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.