TLS 0.26% $3.83 telstra group limited

y you silly little alter boy in your original post there is no...

1. 597 Posts.
    y
      you silly little alter boy in your original post there is no point at which you ask pre and post reporting tls price it may have occurred in your own twisted mind but not in any language on paper
    point 1/ yes os investment especially in asia  is a very dangerous play for tls the ceo's of of these Asian multinationals laugh at Australian ceo's  and how we go about our business we are looked upon as weak
    2/ you cant take out left field occurrences from the equation in my belief the tls share price will drop to below 5.33 before reporting its a volatile world it wont be tls doing they will be mere passengers however same result share price will fall by as much as 10 % I know its hard for you to take cp you will lose money if you hold tls continuously before 12/2/16  its inevitable
       3/ I have traded in tls many times before with a little more than your 200k sunshine which you wont confirm to others if your investment is 200k in volume or a $  amount invested .Anyway as to reporting who knows not me that's for sure think about margins more people in the game leads to declining margins for tls  increase dividend payments interest rates etc So to be clear alter boy tls share price to drop before 12/2/16 to below 5.33 could be as low as 5.06 plain English no b/s if your holding tls continually through this period 27/1/16 until 12/2/16 you will lose money .Have I got your attention cp the thought of you losing your hard earned pesos amuses me as at your time in life its very difficult to get them back  im sorry if you cant understand this it may be the thought of being poor is preventing you from simple comprehension really alter boy you need guidance on so many levels I haven't the time so good luck I need to invest sometime on how to spend my pesos and earn some more

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.83
Change
0.010(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $44.19B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.83 $3.84 $3.82 $40.84M 10.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
102 473477 $3.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.83 405002 126
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.