EXT 28.6% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

struggling, page-8

1. 157 Posts.
    re: struggling..bl Big Lebowski, good point,

Just reviewed some recent posts while in transit from Port Hedland to the Bowen Basin. (stuck in Sydney for the night)

Down rampers or up rampers will make very little difference to the price movement of this stock. My contact indicated recent large accumulation going on mostly from interests offshore in the last week or so. I'm told there is more to come. This is similar to UCL in August and September last year. I was lucky enought to hold on until the 8 cents level.

Nevertheless Ext Management is not influenced by the short term share price movements. They don't give rats where the sp is and rightly so, because as "ONE -UP" posted on 23/01/06 #873966 something to the effect that management is not interested where the share price trades on a daily basis. They are interested in "building a company" "MINE" and "the sp will eventually reflect the progress of the company" From my point of view as an investor, this is as solid as gold. Uranium is another matter. (bigger and much more sexy) (feel free to discount my excitment as i've had a few glasses of Penfolds B.389)

Cheers, ... (if you are an investor be patient. play some golf for a few months instead )..

Zackman

Ps I wish i had more free time to spend on the forum and add further value, unfortunately too many yankies are dying in US coal mines and from AUST mine OHS point of view this is unacceptable, we have 100% record to protect..
    Cheers Happy investing/trading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $80.47K 9.175M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4323057 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1070000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.