MKY mky resources ltd

struth!!, page-22

1. 1,859 Posts.

I don't think doom has decended on MKY due to 2 particular posters being removed, the presentation at the AGM clearly demonstrates the MKY has nothing, we have been led up the garden path by men who don't give a rats about the shareholders, the only thing they are interested in is lining their greedy pockets!

What I would urge all share holders to do is get onto the website & send an email condeming the board & in particular BLOOD, it was he; after all who made statements the share price would be .20c at this time,current market conditions aside, this stock was never going to realise .20c, BLOOD must have known then that MKY had nothing, he is just full of it.

My sentiment remains the same, I urge any potential investor in MKY to go elsewhere, in fact I will not sell my holding, if I did under the circumstances, I would feel dishonest, a cheat, I hold my head up, but this bloody board can't, money does not mean that much that I join the cheats.

Please send an email showing your disapproval, sitting back & doing nothing just lets the money miners laugh at you, they need to get the message.

www.mkyresources.com

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.