MKY mky resources ltd

Duggie thats the harsh truth of Species is that people speculate...

1. 320 Posts.
    Duggie thats the harsh truth of Species is that people speculate on whats going to happen,if truth be told 99.9% of assumptions on HC are baseless, if we take a look at the large volume of researched data collected by the Map it too is also baseless as for every positive bit of reseacrch you can find ten negatives to counter act - whats left on MKY to form a opninion ? nothing , every what if or maybe assumption has been hyped to the max by our educated friend google - agree we have tenenments (of what who knows) and agree drilling will take some time, are they of any use who knows because we aint got a customer and if we do logistics is going to be a issue , the hype of wally 2 is the straw that broke the camels back for me, you should be asking AB why he put out a BASELESS opinion of BONANZA grades,

We havent been asked for any money nor will we in the ST, this is a pet project for AB not a full time job, Steve has turned the Co communciation around, while i question his salary i agree with the Prefromance share approach, Chinese and bauxite prob a year a way, wet season around the corner so drilling long way away so the question i keep asking my self am i ready to ride this out for another year because at the current SP i'd rather not sell

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.