My own post at the ending of the diary series for those who may...

1. 17,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    My own post at the ending of the diary series for those who may not have read it . We wont include it the updated diaries but thank you for the space stt folks to help get it over the line so we can start the index an well the catalogue will take sometime to achieve an will be easier now the mistakes will be corrected i made to help in that . 2/09/2022

Wow ! End of the diary series and it just happens have a post on diaries as last entry . Some thing are strange in the world how they happen . So for all who have contributed over time and for the many readers and followers of the stt .

A big thank you for the resources we have available by your contributions to the stt over the years . This is the last of the series i guess unless at some future time perhaps the topics and q and a weekends come back . Will take bit of time tidy up and we can hand over for Colonial Cousin to add to the openings each week for everyone new and old to peruse and use at their leisure .

Done it @Lambre !

2018 done and dusted .

One job out of the way this year and Melbourne Cup sweep next on the agenda which always brings some surprise as their is nothing like the stt Melbourne cup sweep anywhere in the world as crazy as the stt one is

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.