Ive been struggling to reply to this post but is a paramount...

1. 17,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Ive been struggling to reply to this post but is a paramount post to think about . Thats for sure .

I got fully vested the other day and not quite sure i did the right thing . Kind of went against my grains . But anyway the need to prove it up comes to mind and well over time ive scanned quite a bit and do not take notes as much as i should they just stick in my head kind of swirling around in the oak barrel . Yes lazy and getting lazier and hazier .

Anyway for the witches and warlocks a chart in this post has me giggling away at something i said around this time in 2015 but even more scarier is the current weekly chart of flt . And for those scanning out there is worth a mull over your scans and how they react to the market overall at times as there is constant idiosyncrasies in them you can become aware of that are worth noticing imo.

Sometimes they just kick in place and fit the general condition of things but anyway they give it some more to think about in quest of what ever it is looking for a holy grail .

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/14539643/single

I wrote it down once i must be able remember it is always my constant challenge . Im in constant mad states of mind and going to have a rum in the coffee kind sir Pisces .

I may even go further in this and see if i can scrounge up this period over time going back through old posts as im doing now to find just one like this as i know ive said it before and i know it happened to give some credence to something ive noticed over time of scanning to what you need listen to at times when posters are giving contrary thoughts in the team . Call it a divergence of trend maybe?

Anyway at the contrary end of things i still follow sectors scan a lot as im more bottom focused in the oak barrel .

Maybe of interest this one @ystratergy for a turnaround Ran and dna are in that scan i mention these two because i have traded Dna before and well Ran i watchlisted ages ago as a plastic stock to consider .

Oil price goes up plastic prices rise also but hey a recycler maybe different to the trend in prices and could see there product immune a little to price rises perhaps? Just giving them a little edge in a market place if the products good and the balance sheet changes . I have no idea if its going turn around or much on the balance sheet but the markets saying run for the hills on it currently .

Its in my curtain dropper space pattern technically .

Anyway post up flt as its giving me a wry look at the past when following cup handle plays and well that post must of been on different pc or something as ive scrolled back to that period to see what happened .

I got one right lol

It got away also but my dominant green candles on the cups appeared just out of an idiosyncrasy ive watched over time. This chart to that post is notes ive put in now on review to the period .

Probably under the influence of some mind bending theory of relevance in the bottom of a glass or a full moon in december 2015 Full moon was 24th of december the bottom of the cup. full moon bottom of cup 2017

Capture635.PNG Capture636.PNG Capture637.PNG

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.