stt new years weekend thread 2017/18, page-85

1. 3,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    2017 Great year- 4 years in and learning everyday!
    A few things that have turned my trading around 10 fold not advice just whats worked for me..
    1)have a mentor/trading companion,someone to throw around ideas and research
    2) trade with the trend - I have no interest in fishing for the bottoms - look for stocks above 50/150/200 ma’s
    3) if something is extended dont chase wait for it to naturally snap back to respect ma’s or just walk away
    4) no emotion dont get sucked into the hype- set your entry, set your stop, set your profit target and rinse and repeat
    5) learn to not feel sick in the stomach when your target is reached and its sell time if you want to let it run adjust stops accordingly
    6)many many small wins add upto big returns
    7) read, read, read as much as you can knowledge is power
    8) dont over complicate things TA wise keep it simple and stick to your plans, hundreds of patterns/indicators choose one or a couple that you will learn back to front, jumping from indicator to indicator or changing patterns because it didnt work will only cloud your judgements
    9) patience no fomo no matter what the $1.00 party crew is saying.....
    10) You should feel good about every entry you make, if it feels wrong or uncomfortable dont do it.
    Anyway take with a grain of salt- Happy New Year everyone

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.