STT W/end Lounge 11-13th July, page-107

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5566
    Hmmm,

Giz, prob, have to agree with the above posters ... I'd have to say I seldom invest that little on a single stock ...(Hence I don't DT much)

But valuable advice if investing in DT forum no doubt. I have a psychological barrier for DT .. If I decided to follow a DT tip I invest less that 1% of my portfolio... and have a tight stop generally too risky In my experience...It would have to be SUPER SUPER good for me to invest more there... but saying this I have developed SW that gives me visuals on a stock mostly before or around the same time DT'ers announce it to the world .

...but not the same for not STT trading ... I routinely invest 10-20% of my portfoliio ...more if its a "SUPER" Story with a stream of FA anns expected

Trick is to determine which stocks are more than just the DT Pump and Dump. So enter same time as Dt'ers but (with larger Pos) hang on to the ones with key FA likely to become STT Stars... difficult but can be done with a few year experience as you will be aware.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.