Boys in the garage always thought you were a bit of a space...

1. 1,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Boys in the garage always thought you were a bit of a space cadet Dazed, above in way of confirmation.

In saying that a rational mind in 2023 would tend to look outwards, to reflect on what a sewer the planet is becoming trying to accomodate a 10 billion + monkey biomass is truly depressing. Someone mentioned to the garage's human the other day by 2050 the weight of plastics in our oceans will have more mass than the existing fish, not sure if that is a comment on a huge plastic problem or a huge overfishing problem, I assume like most things in life the truth somewhere in the middle.

Never thought a book that when published was reviewed as a brilliant farce could turn out to be factual, especially with the space race between the US tech billionaires, the book 'Stark' author Ben Elton, I think he lives over in WA now. On a serious note a good read.

Missed the Li rally except for PLS, not flustered as we prefer large transaction high conviction plays these days so while the %'s not forum best practise the absolute $'s put a smile on face, beak, bowser, snout and assorted others, for now looks like Macquarie right.

Even PEN our U long term investment (until neg FA signal) is a 1/2 a pip higher than what we paid for it many months ago, garage on a roll.

Having a bit of a problem working out the profile balance between our investment and trading accounts, bottom line though your never going to go broke booking a profit I guess.

With central banks buying Au our single holding (RMS) definitely in the investment camp at this stage, investment exposure also in U, Li and whatever the hell TLX does

Cu the brain teaser atm, like Li a month ago long term demand bullish but short term commodity price weak at best.
    Hold AR1 and looking very carefully at S32 to retest lows and become a buying opportunity.

Speccy by the numbers have a look at CNW and maybe SWP (the twig 15% in this one) although IP for both weak therefore not for longterm investment but maybe a trade.

BH, hound & I spent the week in Sydney with the parents hence the depressing post, Sydney just has that affect on me these days, speaking of the oils lucked out with both sets of parents being big fans therefore the BH & I born into it, same with Chisel etc.

One out of left field, mother also a big Barbara fan, got played more than once, say what you will but the voice truly a one off.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.