Welcome back @golden6. You guys in Perth don't know how good you...

1. 7,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Welcome back @golden6. You guys in Perth don't know how good you have it. Just gone through my first British summer and not one chance of regaining my NW Aussie tan, white as a ghost. Couple of days were nice enough to wear my tank top but was too ashamed to wear it outside because of my embarrassing paleness lol. Now sitting here with track pants, tank top, skivvy, hoodie, socks and ugg boots. Went to see a GP in my early days here about a mole on my face and before I hardly got a word out he said to me "your Australian aren't you?" He reckons he could tell by my skin.
    @Kangagirl Much appreciation for your tips on Tradingview, have just spent the whole night and morning getting used to it and trying out some of the community scripts (ones I could actually understand). I found one in particular using MA's and beer candles which I notice you use in your charts. Have back-tested it on 21 stocks going back to start of this year and the results are phenomenal. I new there was an edge with HA and swing trading but was struggling to find it on my own. @valen1828 will probably find it interesting also. Thanks again.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.