STT Week end 16th September, page-11

1. 11,413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 668
    Last summer here in Perth I absolutely hated. Day after day over 40dgs, no let up. For me a perfect summer day is between 30-36dgs, and 20dgs at night. My air con never turned off; power bill was horrendous.
    You know Rick that really you are going to have a look at the positives of living over there. Devon & Cornwall are worth exploring. Don't need a car to get there, trains are fine. Pick your travelling time and the price drops. Some lovely spots in Sussex and Kent. The Lakes district is beautiful, but the weather not great. Catch the train up to Scotland, and perhaps hire a car and tour around.
    I don't know what you like, but some of the parks and commons in London really are worth visiting,
    Think of it as a new adventure and grab every opportunity as it presents.
    The number of people who I met in Europe who would love to visit Australia, including a young Swedish girl, studying vet science, in her 4th year. Her dream since she was 5 years old was to work at Taronga Zoo. You have had the good fortune to live and explore Australia, this is just another chapter in your life. May you find inner peace and happiness.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.