Whew ... what a week.The Portfolio was down 50% during the bear...

1. 6,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1539
    Whew ... what a week.

The Portfolio was down 50% during the bear market, but came roaring back to hit a record high on Wednesday tongue.png

A brutal pull back on Wednesday allowed me to top up on ARR at around the CR price, and get on my new love child RGL, which got the nod out of the 29 stocks I ran into last weekend.

In March RGL appointed David Lenigas, who did the Bacanora Lithium deal with Tesla, and was heavily involved in founding the Lucapa Diamond Company. RGL's Tambourah Lithium project is a nearology play, being close to Pilgangoora and Wodgina. Rock chips currently indicate Lepidolite / Lithium but the low rubidium-to-lithium ratio is an indicator of potentially spodumene rich systems below the surface. Currently there are 40 interpreted lithium bearing pegmatites over a 2.7km strike length. Drilling commences shortly, and with a MC of only $28m, there's plenty of room to run just on the visuals of spodumene alone.

Taking the lead from Scomo I have hereby been sworn in as Minister to the Daggy Music Portfolio ...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.