Hi Folks,Hope everyone has had a great week. I was planning to...

1. 710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    Hi Folks,

Hope everyone has had a great week. I was planning to post earlier but my workload has gotten the better of me, but I still will be sharing some property photos soon.

Onto the election which is an interesting topic and we will all have to wait and see how tomorrow pans out but here are my thoughts / rants.

You will be forgiven to think that Scott Morrison and his crew are not even fit to run a bakery let alone a country and that's because we don't have competent politics in this country. What we do have in its place is political correctness and we have that in spades!

But lets have a quick look on the other side of the aisle shall we?

On the other side we first have Anthony Boganese and kristina keneally. One is a quick reminder than when you spend too much time in western sydney, losing weight and wearing glasses isnt really going to change things too much and the other is a sour reminder of an otherwise sweet eye-talian desert.

Then you have Jimmy big ears Chalmers whose sole existence in Labour party is so that labour folks can clink glasses with him during Friday afternoon drinks and say "cheers big ears" and it will be true! He has been known to use his ears to cool himself on a really hot day but he considers that to be more of a personal achievement rather than a career progression.

Then penny wrong, God filled this woman with hate and put her on earth so her face could feature on oxford dictionary against the word "bully"

You get the picture right?

Between them, they dont have an ounce of an idea how to run anything let alone this country.

The truth of the matter is labour party doesn't have anything, heck even their fabricated giveaways are too idiotic and too simplistic that they need an errand boy to rush them inside a folder to boganese when he forgets what his own policies really are and what he stands for or what he is going to do!

Truth of the matter is labour folks just want a turn. Their real slogan is "We know you hate them, so please like us"

While I am no fan of Morrison and his clown show, there has never been a time in modern history of Australian politics that labour and their union overloads have been less relevant.

They want to control inflation by spending more money? which by the way they have no idea how they are going to pay for?
    They want to magically order the wages to go up?

Rubbish I say.

Here is whats in store if labour freakshow gets in:

Inflation will be out of control for years!
    Higher taxes and massive issues with business confidence which will lead into
    Higher unemployment
    Higher interest rates
    Pointless spending

Guess what excuse they are going to give you when all of that happens? It was the liberals! we were trying to fix their problem!

So with that in mind, I believe our great nation is also a gullible one. Tomorrow they will be fooled into thinking labour will make inflation go down, housing affordable, make wages go up and create better opportunities and fix climate change all on their own!

Tomorrow will be an interesting day!

</end rant>

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.