I think you don't have worry about being embarrassed Rick ....

1. 17,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    I think you don't have worry about being embarrassed Rick .

Embrace the confidence to ask is maybe sometime more of an embarrassment if you don't imo .

You may not always get the reply but the fact someone takes the time to does take some consideration of what pressure the people on the other side of the screen maybe under as well ?

I don't know but has always been a bit of a mantra to get a reply of the stt to questions and stuff .

Ya never know who may just feel like having some expression on matters an the conversation can take off like a topic we used to ages ago .Sometimes the topic would change to some really interesting stuff way off the topic as people felt confident to share experiences even to what they may perceive .

Covering the ground is important . Like i wouldn't have even known what a 'wall flower' was in market terminology until i stepped back into some more funnny metal stuff this week !

Still amazes me to this day noone seems post or follows fundamental scans?

There is myriad of formulas an stuff when you look at fundamental scanning .

Old shit i suppose ?

Must still work though !

Rules change with the market as well over time so some maybe don't suit now days for the time frames .

Like Franking credits !

Like who cares perhaps then again when the rules have changed you have think as well to are you up to date with the laws ?

Like say dividend stripping .

Im totally not up to date with the laws in regards to this as i just dont do it but was part of strategy in the markets .

For the tax man i think you have hold the share for say a period of time now to claim the franking ? Being overseas you have know this as you may not even get them as well if ya pick warren buffet gem an hold .

A well distance trade from your entry going long can make you think with strategy safely perhaps .

Don't need make another entry into the market capital gain an capital growth lower risk say .

Think like that rat . Would i press the red button an not get fed .

It out smarted the humans even when it got a shock for getting it wrong .

I struggled with them same thoughts all week on swing out a trade an putting myself at more risk or safer staying with the trade .

Just emotion wise . This week it worked an is longer planning as well tied in .

Do i fall in love with a stocks . Yeh i think its kind of natural to do so as a human trait to take the easy path .

Though set the watchlist on the possibilities an run the gauntlet is so tempting at the shortest moment with euphoria's .

Ya just got to hit the red button, an on the other side could be the rat going do it again im being fed while being shocked .

I think thats one of the best things about the five grander to be honest .

What if you did go bust an had do it all again ?

Not much room to move from the nest egg .

Its a bit like the doctors diagnosing the rare illness . They couldn't as good as the new doctors because they were not exposed to it .

The good captains signature at the bottom !

For those maybe not following the conversation the conversation is about what makes an expert you tube clip we put up this week .

In the market you are your own mentor/ coach an ultimate warrior .

You just have think like the rat as sharks don't eat them anyway an they don't like swimming with them either !

How do you do it ?

Talk it out.

If you get a response on delectated all purpose threads your maybe not alone in the market after all .

An old broom may sweep in the corners .

But a new broom has that in front of it as well .

For those maybe just thinking what ifs, this is the you tube i watched that had me thinking like Shooting Star does when he posts .

It challenges me for the red button !

Old doctor, new doctor the rat exceeds them all .

Some one will do it again hit the ten out of ten if they apply the rats thinking . imo

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.