STT Week end 26th August 2022, page-55

1. 17,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    mmmm  "The red cheeks strategy "

I question myself along these lines particularly with say opportunity cost say .

A pilot trade say with a sniper entry in mind  has some exposure to the risk but not all .

Say waiting result of assays or drilling .  

Its higher risk an your right should you be in the higher risk area of the trade

The dopamine hit is power full when you get it right though .  

Drilling for oil is possibly one of the areas i stay clear of now particularly offshore oil .

Been burnt to many times in the build up in the past for only the disappointment and its very expensive drilling chasing elephants .(billion barrels of oil +}

Its like the sausage just on the edge of the barby  .   Do you take the risk when possibly you will get it anyway with less risk of being castigated .  Im finding myself much better talking through it with the trouble an strife stuff now days since the Gecko moved out that's for sure .

Ive always been on side of high risk but changing that's the nature but ive always been for the bottom dweller stuff naturally where I've concentrated technically mostly . A lot of problems are not holding longer term with the dopamine hits .

I have this philosophical  thinking that no scan is a bad scan its being able recognize its good points . Also that if you are trading technical charts etc you should be able trade any chart that you come across . Thats the hard bit waiting for entry exit etc

Just changing the candles this week has stimulated me along the lines of have i been missing something that ive concerned myself to much  with in the past ?

Say take the beer candles with one of Kangagirls charts hsn  .  You can see a possible bottom around support in the candles then with the beer candles your well away in thinking waiting for wick up and confirmation to occur with a smoother candle .

The clarity in the chart is so much better imo

hsn.PNG hsn1.PNG

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.