I swear some posters don't know the difference between...

1. 6,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1576
    I swear some posters don't know the difference between accumulation and an uptrend ... and aren't lithium and spodumene the same thing ... and why does a mining explorer need to raise capital ... there was one guy pumping the crap out of the forum ten times a day ... but he's disappeared recently ... hopefully he wore himself out biggrin.png

Here's the Master Plan until Xmas (yes a Master Plan in the middle of an horrific bear market, what a great idea) ...

RGL will hit visible spodumene over the next two weeks, double the SP, enabling me to bail out just before an almighty capital raising.

The mighty Dready to hit the really, really good stuff (as distinct from the really good stuff it keeps hitting), and double their SP by Xmas.

The US Market will keep charging forward, and investors will all of a sudden discover that ARR has the largest rare earths deposits in North America ... they will bolt on two more rare earths projects, and at least one of their R&D Projects will go to Pilot Stage ... and magically investors will realize with it's negligible thorium and uranium that it's the only R&D Project that can be mined in an environmentally safe manner ... which will fast track any future permitting ... and then they strike a supply deal with the US Dept of Defence. Yep, all by Xmas. I'm thinking of starting a $2 by Xmas thread.

Then, of course, I retire putting aside a chunk of cash, but leaving enough for me to feed my addiction to the Market ... and like most Master Plans I think I know where it's going to end up rolleyes.png

I'll leave you with my favorite artist ...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.