STT Week end 2nd September, page-22

1. 17,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Yes we had that as our first port of call doing technicals rick . I used to have a signature that read complex scanning, simple charting , portfolio management one day .

Still owe six a scan she wanted the thread do see what they come up with .

Ravgnome used to pop over a bit ages ago when we used to post scans an help with stuff and they done a heap of work in ravs office in scanning long ago .

Ive always wanted do a guest speaker type thing with the stt where you can ask few questions get few ideas of things etc etc

My view on them is no scan is a bad scan you need the time to follow the scan through periods of the markets an understand them .

I used some else's the other day on the share scan part of the program an thought wow ive hit the jack pot as had three stocks out of about six with the beer candles went up on one candle .

Have it be were uranium stocks haven't thrown a stock since in the last few days . You know how the conversation went with the merge of the two candles an the pattern .

The holy grail had been found !

No quest to go on .

We have done some combination scanning as well with some interesting results .Still have the watchlists from the sniper entry screen we have .

The good life when i get her interested even set up a rudimentary thing in the office stuff but was bit lazy with it fell behind the eight ball .

Im lazy rick in i reckon scanning is a good key to many things to maintain the interest and try narrow to patterns as much as possible . They maybe only fleeting they work an never work again due to its parameters have be met for the retailer .

I don't know, i believe i have the way to do it in thought now without parameters with the new technology around .

An i dont think its any rocket science us retailers do every day . It IS how many stocks in the world do you need with the information retailers have ?

Kym Jung set off a hair style craze around the world .

Imagine that from north Korea !

kym.PNG

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.