golden its always had a lot of music on the weekend.What can i...

1. 7,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    golden its always had a lot of music on the weekend.

What can i say about trading conditions? Most stocks I hold are all down from their peaks.There are a lot of trapped waiting to bail when rises occur. add to them traders and most movements up seem to fizzle as underlying the small caps is a lack of demand and low volume due to the risk off nature of things ( despite the fact that the news flow is placing some companies in better positions then when they were at previous highs)

Having issues with the continued use of ARR as a leading indicator that never seems to match actual earnings.

I noticed NUH on Marketscans list and it did have a good week on the basis of FAA approval allowing the sale of the HP branded hearing buds and the granting of additional patents. It finished strongly on Friday but am still concerned about the predator lenders still holding ( they already filed 1 reduction) and hence didnt mention that during the week.

Interesting article on Bitcoin and Lebanon :https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/05/-in-bankrupt-lebanon-locals-mine-bitcoin-and-buy-groceries-with-tether.html

Perhaps this will appeal Golden. There are some lovely shots of Budapest at times in this clip.

perhaps this will appeal Golden. there are some lovely shots of Budapest in this clip.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.