Li & U ETF’s still ascending so boys in the garage still open...

1. 1,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    Li & U ETF’s still ascending so boys in the garage still open our plays that reflect.

Hydrogen ETF also strong (2nd wind) don’t hold any, still trying to work out which ones are actual companies as opposed to director lifestyle vehicles, in no hurry to commit am sure my super has a few FMG tucked away and this the 2nd oscillation of many.

I see that PJ Herc is in the zone, daughter holds DRE from way back when PJ 1st started bangin’ on about it (not in the garages main acc though   ), she only holds one REE play (VML) probably the only REE stock on the planet not going up, put her into ASM earlier in the week.

Other than that, nothing much happening, still holding a few stocks that are going ok, and a few that are just lying there seemingly mocking me, missed AVH one of my small handful of FA growth plays, must remember to actually buy don’t think it counts to just watch them go up.

Frank came out of hibo for ½ time oranges, he likes to break it up to give his support humans a chance to supply a few of his ‘special’ pellets and a change of straw, little bloke of the opinion one of life’s simple pleasures is going into the 2nd half on a full belly to fresh straw, brought up the topic of simple pleasures, the garages human suggested winter sunshine near the top of the list especially out of the wind after a hour or so winter surf. Frank quick to reply in an extended burst of blue from the log:

You mammal tosser’s have NFI about anything, complete waste of space, winter sunshine? Try taking a position on your favourite morning rock after a cold night being cold blooded, those 1st rays of sun that greet the snout bit like God reaching over and giving your very soul an extended bell rub

The hound being a ‘being of the rub’ was silenced by this as his imagination struggled with the enormity of the pleasure, never seen the trading hound overawed by a concept.

Music, I don’t know, surrounded by young people and their music, to the garage’s ear all sounds a bit like a couple of computers having a bad day then complaining about it via algorithms, 1st to admit though my great grand parents probably had a similar view albeit different reasons concerning rock & roll re herbalists post above, not too sure about the 28 yo rule though Herb, seems like much younger for me.

Last band the boys in the garage rank highly is ‘the finger’ and that was a while ago.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.