STT Week end 5th August 2022, page-38

1. 6,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1539
    10 shares !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I only know 2 redface.png
    and I'm now completely disconnected from whatever's going in in this bear market

I'll run my eyes over some charts and see if I can spot a few in the bargain basement trying to bounce off their loooooowwssss
    Trick is identifying the fake bounces from the sharks who are trying to raise cash at a higher SP. (Don't you just love it when that happens to you). At the very least I'll have to look at the June Quarterly Cash Reports as well ... that's always very entertaining eek.png

Just had some dental work done yesterday ... dentist kept jabbing me and jabbing me but couldn't completely numb the pain ... then she kept hitting the sweet spot!!!!!

Got my first week's annual leave in 17 months this coming week, so I'll try and pop into the STT thread.

Damn bear market ... at it's worst my portfolio was down 50% from it's peak ... now it's only down 15% ... but with a bullet, and by the skin of my teeth. Can't complain, I came up with a Master Plan to weather the storm, set myself a financial target and upon reaching it I'll retire and play with the sharks a bit more often. Looking good to reach the target within 12 months, if not by the end of this year sneaky.png

Still pretty dangerous waters to be swimming in. I'm trying not to watch the Youtube videos that profess to reveal the truth about China's impending collapse.

Good luck to all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.