STT WEEK END April 29 2022, page-24

1. 10,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 549
    Reminded me of "the girl in the mirror ain't the same as the girl on the wall". Playing the song isn't the same as I remember it. Some of those old songs which haven't been heard for decades are best left as good memories. smile.png

Meanwhile, SRNOC had a good week after I sold it. rolleyes.png Still, sometimes you have to be happy with your profits and not beat yourself up on could-have-beens. IVZ, which I do still hold and also have multiple trading parcels, went on a tear on Friday. Very nice indeed. Mentioned it too many times but I'm looking for great gains coming up to drilling mid-year. Right now, they're on the verge of finalising their farm out agreement. Not sure with whom. The current non-binding offer is due to be improved (on the recent news of additional acreage and prospects) by end of month which was this weekend. Plus they have additional offers which they're considering, as per last week's announcement. So next week, the major risk is the deal which they announce. As always, not sure if that will excite or disappoint.

Last edited by ammie: 01/05/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.