Base commodities doing good impression of defined downtrends...

1. 1,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    Base commodities doing good impression of defined downtrends (Cu, Zn, Ni etc), hound and I being contrarians looking at the large cap miners with patience for entry on signs of commodity price stabilisation, Cu in particular weak so 29m on the WL also S32 one of our fav trading stocks.

Just had quick look, only 2 commodities that are holding their price are Li & Uranium (U kinda sorta).
    Some of the Li large caps at much more realistic prices than 6 mths ago.

Only have 2 resource holds atm at small end (TUL & PEN), TUL interesting, in my mind a multi asset play and less a goldie, Au just means cashflow and that is what separates the small handful of resource juniors that become appreciating assets from transient twitter noise, Maloney heads it up, he of Elders history, very good at asset management.

AMS my eofy trade, hopefully another couple of pips in it, got out of the barriers very well Friday but how it goes over any distance problematic.

PBH is one of my small handful of high-quality growth stocks that I have been tracking, hoping at some time to become an investor not so much a trader, takes patience, saw it bottomed at 200 now 300, didn’t buy a share, whaddya do?

Other than that nothing much happening, did take a large position in NUF during week but given market expectations might be premature, see how we go.

The BH is channelling her inner Putin and making a land grab in the RV, hound and I only have a little desk for our trading platform, woke up this morning to her make up mirror had taken a position adjacent to the laptop, bit like the assault of the garage albeit on a smaller scale but just as insidious. Seems like in 2022 life has just become an exercise in continual perimeter maintenance, the trading desk sacred ground and will be defended.

Don't like covers much but this one brought to the garage's attention in one of the caravan park's by one of the BH's new 'besties'.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.