XAO 0.79% 8,075.2 all ordinaries

Morning folks, 1. One stock for a 20k investment My pick is BVS....

1. 339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Morning folks,

1. One stock for a 20k investment
    My pick is BVS. Not a typical STT candidate with a marketcap 713m but the spec end has been pretty dismal lately and the pick needs to remain over 1 bag in 12 month’s time. Main show is providing superfunds a wealth management platform. Signed two large contracts recently that I think will drive earnings growth, favourably PE ratios when compared to peers. Been regularly making 52 week highs for the last 6 months. Potential for market darling status.

2. Don't know.

3. No market related Qs. One slightly rhetorically question, considering that the posting of broker data has become such a divisive subject - to keep the peace would it be unreasonable just to have a separate thread within the STT forum for BD requests and BD based calls like we have separate threads for 5 grander and Wazza's wraps? (excepting when BD is used within STT tips)

4. A fourth ringer item... As regulars would know every now and then I like to graph the STT weekly thread views against the XEC. For something different, I have graphed the top ten STT thread most frequent posters over the last month. I considered including the average like to post ratio but thought the value would be questionable and potentially vilifying.

Data range: The weekly threads starting 28/05, 4/06, 12/06 and 18/06
    Adjustments: 12 posts removed from Free's count and the total count each week for the opening comp posts.
    Disclaimer: My numbers might be could be a bit off.
    Notes: Colours are not consistent between graphs. Posts no longer readable are counted but are not counted in HC's total.
    upload_2018-6-24_9-39-17.png
    upload_2018-6-24_9-39-36.png
    (Two thumbnails - Click to view full images, if you are interested)
    Last edited by ArthurDent: 24/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.