XAO 0.40% 8,224.5 all ordinaries

STT weekend lounge 22-24 June, page-157

1. 12,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    this is prob the best time of all to pick a speccy to double up in 12 months, barring a left field kapow

looking thru mine held atm a few have got away on me without selling unfortunately
    as frustrating and bad practice as it is I still think I can get a profit or at least close to money back

ive been a Pilbara nugget junkie from very early on. DEG is my pick, close to my favouriet of all gold explorers. outside of the nugget potential, they current sit on approx. 1.5m oz with vast vast unexplored undrilled targets along strike. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up @ 5m + oz of structural gold, not even bothering with any nugget upside. keep in mind AISC are projected sub $100 oz on these nuggets. I believe the upside $ target for DEG is in the $$ range

@ 18c approx, I think ARV is worth a pilot buy too, with a view to adding on v positive news only

the Canadians are still buying up everything they can even now
    TSX new listed Pacton is getting stuck in

MZN found the nuggets well away from existing finds may be a T/O target

I also think K2F ABR STM RNS GLA are baggers in the making worth at least a watchlist
    no doubt countless others

But my pick is ARS
    i'm a long term holder have a substantial (for me) but $20k+ position in this junior gold explorer
    recent CR was 5.7c is trading below that atm

is $7m EV, $3m cash with some of the best gold drills you'll see in such a junior
    20-30m widths are common in multiple holes, high to bonanza grades at shallow depth

a bonus is ground of theirs directly near Mark Creasy new list GAL which is about to and now getting interest for its Fraser Range exploration coming up

if ARS cant do 11c in 12 months i'll be really bummed

fwiw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.