XAO 0.37% 8,323.5 all ordinaries

STT weekend lounge 22-24 June, page-175

1. 1,836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    Jesus,

Seems like that stocked fridge on open has the lounge testing the full gambit of emotions over weekend, ending with a rousing serenade of free to the tune of an emotionally charged 'wind beneath our wings', looking around the longue not a dry eye to be seen even the hardcore traders over by the coffee machine making excuses about 'dust' being disturbed, that's right AC looking at you.

Pie chart does state the obvious and Ammie correct everything is transitory.

Although on study the week starting 4th June must have been particularly insightful and beneficial to the group as a whole one would suggest

The 20k thing I find insightful, must be a lot of rich people on forum as no way hound and I would put 20k, no stops for 12 mths in 75% of recommendations. Most of these stocks will probably multibag but unless your portfolio > $500k let's just agree to disagree. (ISX my tip)

Shout out to GF, absolute legend.

BH and myself have a soft spot for Anne Wilson, one of the great female rock voices.

Barbie being organised by girls and apparently daughter has invited her new boyfriend, have been told to behave. Yeah right,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.